Saturday 20 February 2021

Building Community: Witches I Love

A selection of Instagram witches displayed in a blue grid

Today’s @witch.with.me prompt over on Instagram is “Witches Who Inspire Me”, and this is a really tough one, because I can honestly say, hand-on-heart, that every single Witch on here is inspiring in some way.

I’ve picked four amazing witches you should check out (sorry for nicking your pictures guys!) 

Daniel @theanimist_ for his beautiful and insightful page and posts

Gabi @wiccawolfie for her friendship, kindness and her gorgeous Scandinavian page

Aunt Carla @marielizzeau for her wonderful magick and positivity

Inbaal @inbaalpsychic for her amazing tarot reading and beautiful smile

There are simply too many to mention ~ sorry if I’ve missed you out - but other accounts you should definitely check out are:

@marget.inglis_witchcraft
@love_is_the_law__ 
@thewitchesstone
@megrosenbriar
@heartaches.ofthemoon
@thewildmoongarden
@thegreenwitchwriter
@theintuitivecat
@onebosswitch
@the.tangled.hedgerows
@thejournalsupreme
@josiehelleboreofficial
@wheatandchaff
@thorsonnsworkshop 

I’d also like to give a nod to my lovely husband who lurks on Instagram and who has a magick all of his own.

If you’re not following these guys go check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!