Thursday 4 February 2021

Review: The Almanac - A Seasonal Guide to 2021 by Lia Leendertz

The Almanac - A Seasonal Guide to 2021 by Lia Leendertz surrounded by herbs and crystals

For #witchbookwednesday I’m sharing The Almanac - A Seasonal Guide to 2021 by @lia_leendertz

I buy this beautiful book every year. It’s packed FULL of seasonal goodness: recipes, tide tables, garden tasks, moon phase information, Moon and Sun rise times, songs, nature facts, meditations. The front cover is always a work of art, too!

In fact, these guides are so amazing I keep them, and find myself dipping in to them constantly, and on a practical note I love the little ribbon that helps me know where I am.

Do you use this almanac? If not I really recommend you give this wonderful book a try.

Head over to @witch.with.books for lots of fab witchy recommendations.

NEXT - Review: The Spells Bible by Ann-Marie Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!