Monday 8 February 2021

Spell: Personal Spell For a Difficult Situation

A pale blue candle mounted in a bowl of snow surrounded by jars of herbs and crystals

I did this spell - or at least a spell related to this image -  to help me with a really difficult situation that I’m facing right now. I didn’t anticipate this situation coming up quite so soon, and I would have perhaps preferred a different Moon phase to work with, but the Waning Moon energy is helping to take away my fears.

I used snow to represent anxiety over the situation melting away.

A light blue candle with the word “calm” inscribed on it.

Herbs arranged in a horseshoe for luck:
Rose petals for self worth, and for protection. 
Malva flowers for their soothing energy. 
Tansy to ward off evil.
Basil to attract and bring in money.

Turquoise for positive thinking, and balancing and aligning energy in relation to this matter. Six quartz points for amplifying energy and thought - six being a number of abundance.

I also did something secret to keep the spell spinning.

I’m anticipating that this situation will start to be resolved around the Full Moon. I feel so much better about it. Even if the only outcome is feeling more settled, empowered and confident, then it was well worth my time.

NEXT - Spell: Orange Charm for Courage
NEXT - Simple Magick: 65 Colour Correspondences
NEXT - Review: Of Blood & Bones by Kate Freuler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!