Monday 22 February 2021

Review: Moonology Diary (2021) by Yasmin Boland

The blue 2021 Moonology Diary by Yasmin Boland surrounded by crystals

As well as The Almanac - A Seasonal Guide, I also get the Moonology Diary by Yasmin Boland @moonologydotcom each year.

This brilliant book begins with astrology and the lunar overview for the year ahead, with a section that helps you understand the Lunar Cycle. There is an overview of the astrological houses, and a chapter on how to use the diary.

Each month starts off with a month to view, with the moon phases clearly marked out, and with dates and times. There is information on what to expect, how to make the most of each month, and what each lunation means to you. The diary then proceeds with Week-to-View pages, which I find especially helpful. There are spaces for New Moon wishes and intentions, and Full Moon forgiveness lists.

And can we take a moment to admire that beautiful cover?

Since I started buying and using this diary I have learned so much, and it’s so useful for organising myself magickally. It comes highly recommended by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!