Tuesday 9 February 2021

Astrology: Cancer The Crab - Magickal Correspondences

A woman in her kitchen wearing a blue top and a matching flower headdress

The first Instgram @witch.with.me hashtag challenge of the year has begun, with the first prompt being today - “My Sun Sign”. Mine is Cancer the Crab.

Cancer is the cardinal water sign, ruled by the Moon. That means we can be wildly unpredictable. Our moods can ebb and flow, wax and wane, but with considerable less predictability than the Moon or any ocean.

Cancerians are often very direct with tough exteriors, but the truth is we are super soft and sensitive inside. Our emotions run deep and we are extremely tenacious.

Typical of a lot of Cancerians, I am actually very shy until you get to know me. I hate being late, and I pride myself on my integrity. My home is my castle, and I love feeding and taking care of the people I love. I am a good judge of character, I can often see exactly what is going on in a situation, usually before everyone else, and I hate gossipers and liars.
I love being by the ocean, I am generally very cheerful and have a good sense of humour. I never give up.

WORDS ASSOCIATED WITH CANCER: domesticity, family history, tradition, comfort, security, sensitivity, nurturing, dreaming, psychic powers, telepathy.

What is your Sun Sign? Do you know what your ruling planet is? How is your personality shaped by your Sun Sign? Are you typical of the traits you’re meant to have? Tell me about your astrology and your personality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!