Thursday 2 September 2021

Farewell: Rest In Peace Terry Dobney, Archdruid of Avebury

Picture of Terry Dobney, Archdruid of Avebury outside The Red Lion Pub

Still totally heartbroken. Distance and the pandemic meant we hadn’t seen you in ages, but I have so many happy memories from over the years. I dreamed of you 4 weeks ago… talking, upright, a smile, and a twinkle in your eye… so I knew you were going to the Summerlands soon.

Handfasted couple about to bite an apple presented by Terry Dobney, Archdruid of Avebury

You were an incredible and intelligent man who brought joy to the lives of many. A magickal Elder who did so much for the Pagan community, both here and abroad, a truly cosmic being, but most of all... my friend.

Druid in a motorcycle jacket shaking hands with a woman and young child

My heart is with anyone that ever knew or loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!