Tuesday 18 October 2022

Happy Birthday, Tabitha!

A picture of Tabitha, daughter of The Cemetery Witch, aged two wearing a spider costume with arms stretched

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, spooky Samhain spider, Tabitha - 15 today!

When Tabitha was little I could be thinking of something completely random ~ for example, Christmas in June ~ and she’d start talking about it as if she’d read my mind.

When we broke down on the A1 two years ago I discovered after that she, like me, had known it was going to happen before it did.

When she had a fortune cookie at my parents house recently I guessed the message inside when she held it in her hand, before she opened it.

Woman with pink hair in a car with her daughter, both smiling

When she was three she spoke of the “other” place she lived in before she came to Earth and chose me as her mum.

We’ve always had this special psychic bond.

Tabitha you are beautiful and magical. I’m so proud to be your mum and I’m wishing you the loveliest day. xxx

Tell me some interesting and spooky stories about your children! Did they talk about the place they existed in before birth? Did they have special gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!