Friday 10 December 2021

Witchcraft Books: Beautiful Books

A pile of witchcraft books sits on an altar decorated with candles and brass ornaments

I just wanted to give a big thank you shoutout to those who have sent me books in recent weeks and months.

I’ve read three out of the four of these - they’re all wonderful! Keep an eye out for my upcoming reviews.

Thank you to @septemberpublishing  for sending The Wheel by Jennifer Lane (@thegreenwitchwriter). This is the story of one witch’s journey as she navigates the year.

Thank you to Megan at @hardiegrantuk who sent me The Witchcrafting Handbook by Helena Garcia (@helenagarciafp). This was such a fun book, and I made some gorgeous biscuits - pictures and review to come.

Thank you to @johnmurrays who sent me a copy of A Spell In The Wild by Alice Tarbuck (@alice_tarbuck). I was absolutely hooked.

Thank you also to Adele Nozedar (@hedgerowguru) who kindly sent me through a copy of The Tree Forager. I’m currently getting over Covid and plan to read that once I’m feeling better and less fuzzy-headed! 

Visit @witch.with.books and keep an eye out for my reviews and others.

NEXT: Witchcraft Books: Witch Book Wednesday 
NEXT - Review: Wild Once by Vivianne Crowley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!