Tuesday 26 October 2021

Turning the Wheel ~ Samhain is Coming…

Moonlight shines in a dark blue sky through a stone archway and iron gate

It’s a strange time. There is a palpable change to the energy of the world. Our thoughts are turning inward, becoming more reflective. We are ending the old year and getting ready to start anew.

The Full Moon in Aries brought with it vivid dreams and nightmares, as is always the way for me. My dreams have now shifted into dreams of my ancestors, the list of those walking before me growing ever longer. I am connecting with them in my dreams - my grandparents clear as day, the night before last. Their voices, their mannerisms, their smiles; so easy to recall. Easier than when I try now.

It’s not just spending time with loved ones passed over, it’s messages, insights, small moments of knowing.

The air feels heavy, expectant.

I feel compelled to tidy, to clean, to organise. To prepare for winter, so that I may rest. So that I can concentrate on nothing else but staying warm in this freezing house. I feel compelled to let go of the things that no longer serve me, and to spend some time thinking about the changes I need to make.

How are you doing in the run up to Samhain?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!