Thursday 14 October 2021

Simple Magick: Find Your Magick

The mottled surface of a standing stone

A little public service announcement…

I get many messages from you asking about your spellwork and devotions; looking for ideas, reassurance and approval. I just want to put it out there that your magick is your own - you don’t need approval from anyone, least of all me.

I can’t comment on the connections, correspondences, and relationships you have forged with your deities, spirits, magickal tools, plants, crystals and festivals. I can’t tell you that they’re “right” or “wrong”.

I can’t tell you if the offerings you’ll be making for a particular god or goddess are correct, or if they will help you manifest the things you have your heart set on, because it’s your relationship with them.

I can’t tell you if working a particular day or moon phase is “right” for your spell, or if it is going to be successful, because this is your magickal journey to grow, nurture and expand. There are many reasons why a spell might not work, and I have no control over the outcome of spells I’m not working myself.

I can’t give you a spell that worked for me, because you are not me. Yes, there are certain traditional associations with plants, tools, moon phases (and the like), but forging your own relationships with these things, and writing your own spells, is way more powerful.

You are as beautiful and individual as the lichen on this standing stone; and so is your magick. Don’t let a lack of confidence weather your abilities.

Craft magick YOUR way. Be guided by YOUR intuition, and the feelings and thoughts YOU develop towards magickal things. Try things - take what you like, record your experiences, and discard what doesn’t work. Believe in YOUR power. You are more capable then you know, and quite simply: YOU are the magick.

NEXT - Simple Magick: Is It A Sign?
NEXT - Simple Magick: 9 Types of Divination With Water
NEXT - YouTube Viewing: Explore The Cemetery Witch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!