Wednesday 13 October 2021

Review: Craig Addison Photography

Black and white image of a woman holding a candle and wearing a flower crown glancing upwards towards the sky

On Monday I had the pleasure of working with Craig Addison Photography from www.craigaddisonphotography.com. 

Craig is an old school friend and a portrait and wedding photographer from Warwickshire. He is full of enthusiasm and simply loves taking pictures of people. 

Craig turned up on time, happily ate the dinner I provided, and made the evening such a pleasant one with his chatter and energy. He was very patient as I hobbled around with my stick. Between us, we came up with several ideas, with full credit going to Craig for the amazing images he produced (more to come).

You can find both Craig over on Instagram: @craigaddisonphotography

The evening gave me inspiration to write this poem (below). 

O sweet Samhain, 
I welcome thee.
Wrap around me,
your tight embrace.
Hold me close, 
as I hold them.

They walk near.
Straying from their path,
to walk by mine.
My mother’s mother,
calling my name.
Tell me more…

Feast with us one last night. 
Sit in this place, 
sacred;
and set aside for you.
A chance, once more, 
to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!