Monday 12 April 2021

Witchcraft Books: Witch Stack Sunday

Stack of pink and purple self-care witchcraft books by a vase of flowers on a wooden table

A little post from yesterday that I was too tired to share... 

Witch Stack Sunday! #witchwithbooks

I’m having a #selfcaresunday with my #sundaywitchstack:

The Healing Power of Witchcraft by @megrosenbriar
The Spirit of Reiki - Lübeck, Petter, Rand
Spells for Peace of Mind by Cerridwen Greenleaf
The Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews by Scott Cunningham

I’m going to make some bath salts ahead of my bath tonight, the recipe I’m using is from the Scott Cunningham book:

Flowery Love Bath:
3 parts Epsom salts
2 parts baking soda 
1 part table salt 
3 parts Palmarosa essential oil
2 parts Lavender essential oil 
1 part Rose essential oil 
Optional: pink food colouring

1 comment:

  1. I love the pinks! I have most of those and they are all good picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments!