Sunday 18 April 2021

Tarot: The Divination Station

Lady's hand holding the Ten of Cups tarot card in front of a candle-lit altar

It’s Week Three of Divination Month over at @witch.with.me and yesterday was the first day of a Mini Challenge. Yesterday’s prompt was “My Divination Space/Altar” so I’m sharing the little corner of my home where I like to read my cards, and where I do some of my best thinking.

I jokingly call it The Divination Station, and it is actually in one of the coldest parts of the house. I have to light lots of candles for a little bit of heat, and put a blanket on my lap, but that adds to the ambience and the experience. I love this spot because it’s next to a window, so I can look out across the cemetery, and as it’s in a corner it feels protective and safe, leaving me free to wander into my work.

Do you have a special spot for divination? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!