Sunday 9 February 2020

Moon Magick: The Snow Moon

Book with the moon on the front surrounded by lots of blue items such as a box of incense, flowers and crystals

Some call it the Hunger Moon, others the Storm Moon (appropriate for us in the U.K. currently getting battered by Storm Ciara), and others the Snow Moon due to the snow on the ground at this time of year. The Snow Moon is the full moon in February, and once in every 19 years or so February does not have one.

The Full Moon is the perfect time in the lunar cycle for setting intentions and asking questions. How can I live more consciously? What do I need to let go of? What am I going to work on? How can I be more helpful to others?

I have made my intentions ready to be cast into my ritual fire tonight, so for now, it’s time to curl up and enjoy this book about the Moon.

“The elegance of the Moon teaches us to be elegant and kind.” 
~ Debasish Mridha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!