Monday 24 February 2020

Media Appearance: Chris Down Art



These are just some of the incredible artworks by Chris Down. @chrisdownart

I’m in two paintings in this picture, can you spot me?

I first met Chris in 2010. Another artist I worked for (see my post on the 12th February) recommended me to Chris, and we started corresponding. We’ve been on several adventures together over the years - some for fun and some in the pursuit of art - and I’m honoured to call Chris a friend, although geography means we don’t get to catch up as much as I’d like.

Chris has been an artist and illustrator for more than 20 years, and has illustrated in excess of 50 books. Check your witchy books - Chris will have illustrated some of them.

Chris illustrated the Celtic Tarot by Kristoffer Hughes and released his new book, Otherworld, last week, which I’m honoured to be on the front cover of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!