Wednesday 3 August 2022

YouTube Viewing: The Cemetery Witch

The Cemetery Witch holding some tarot cards which are blocking her face, with the words The Witching Week

I hope you’re all having a beautiful week so far.

I’m taking a little break to update my apps and devices. I’ll be back shortly, but in the meantime let me tell you about my YouTube channel: The Cemetery Witch

I started it some years ago but never did much with it. It was a huge step out of my comfort zone, and still is! (I’m so nervous even just publishing this post). Well, I’ve started uploading to it again.

I’m hoping that as well as sharing my thoughts and feelings with you, it’s going to be good exercise for my brain, as I really struggle with my my cognitive function, especially my memory and word finding. It’s quite different to writing static posts, where I have time to think. This is quite a big challenge for me and my brain, so please be gentle!

At the very minimum, I’m hoping to get an episode of The Witching Week out every Friday, where I take a look at what's been happening over the past week, and pull some tarot cards for the days ahead. I’ve also got loads of Witchcraft related topics I’d like to talk about.

Let me know in the comments if there is a specific topic you’d like me to cover. At some point I’m going to do an “Ask Me Anything” which should be fun!

I’d really love it if you’d join me on this new adventure. Any subscribes, likes, shares and comments will be much appreciated, as they are here.

Enjoy your week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!