Tuesday 30 August 2022

Introductions: The Cemetery Witch

Black and white image of The Cemetery Witch in a dress and headdress flanked by her husband by Craig Addison Photography

Welcome to my followers, old and new. It’s been a while since I introduced myself, so here goes!

  • I live on a cemetery with my husband. This amazing picture of us was taken by my photographer friend Craig, of @craigaddisonphotography. We have three girls under the age of 15. We are huge animal people but currently don’t have a pet. A cat would make our family complete.
  • We enjoy fantasy films, books and games. We love playing Magic the Gathering and D&D. My current D&D character is a Halfling Druid called Myrtle Boggy-Hillocks.
  • I love true crime, paranormal and psychology podcasts and programmes. My favourites are the Mile Higher Podcast (@milehigherpod), Lights Out Podcast (@lightsoutcast), and The Behaviour Panel YouTube channel. I have started my own YouTube channel, search “The Cemetery Witch” to find me.
  • I’ve been a Witch longer than I haven’t, which I realised earlier this year, and makes me feel quite old! That said, I’m loving the journey towards Crone. I’m very comfortable and happy in my skin, I love being a 40-something.
  • I’m a keen forager and lover of plants and trees. My favourite foraging recipes are the simple ones: wild garlic pesto, elderflower cordial and nettle soup.

Your turn! Do we share anything in common? How long have you been a Witch? What are your interests? Perhaps say hello to someone in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!