Saturday 19 September 2020

Witchcraft Books: Witchy Resources

Light brown mortar and pestle sat upon several herbal recipe books

It’s #witchbookwednesday (@witch.with.books) and Week 3 “Witchy Resources” of #witchwithSeptember (@witch.with.me) so today I’m sharing one of my favourite resources - BOOKS!

First up is Magical Aromatherapy by Scott Cunningham with a foreword by Robert Tisserand. Basically a dream come true for a Clinical Aromatherapist Witch! This is a fab book charting the magickal properties of aromatic plants and herbs.

An ABC of Witchcraft Past & Present by Doreen Valiente is a book I’ve had for many years, but I love it so much I like to thumb through it whenever I can.

Jams & Preserves by Eve Parker is the perfect autumn friend when the hedgerows are bursting with gifts.

Agar to Zenry by Ron Freethy is a little gem I found hidden in the back of a magickal supplies shop in Glastonbury. It’s a beautiful book of plant uses, names, and folklore. My unusual maiden name features in the title, so this book always makes me smile.

I love all of these books because you can just dip in and out as necessary. What are you currently reading?

NEXT: Witchcraft Books: Beautiful Books
NEXT: Review: Do I Have To Wear Black? by Mortellus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!