Friday 18 September 2020

Moon Magick: 7 Words for The New Moon in Virgo

Pink candle in a bowl surrounded by lit candles, jars of herbs and dried rose petals

I’ve been feeling a bit frazzled and under the weather recently, and the approaching energy of yesterday’s New Moon in Virgo definitely brought with it a need to rest physically, mentally, and spiritually.

New Moon is a time to reset and reconnect; and I definitely needed to some time to reconnect with myself. The New Moon is also a brilliant time to declutter, tidy, and organise.

So yesterday I did a little self-care spell and took a much needed pause. Today feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and so I spent this morning sorting out some unwanted clothes for the charity shop, and writing some lists. The path ahead is now clear again!

REST
RESET
RELEASE
REPLENISH
RECHARGE
REFLECT
RECONNECT

What have you done to rest, reset, release, replenish, recharge, reflect, or reconnect this New Moon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!