Monday 3 August 2020

Simple Magick: Altar Dressing

Witch's altar showing a pile of runes, yellow candles and flowers

I love the idea of lots of mini altars around the home; small spaces for reflection, meditation, worship, and contemplation.

Beautiful and thoughtful places, which you can dress for different seasons, themes, emotions, elements, colours, deities, intentions, or rituals.

The altar is one of the places we can get truly creative with; as well as a place for veneration and dedication they should be a source of inspiration.

I love the fact that, like people, no two altars are ever the same.

I’m looking forward to dressing my altar tonight ahead of my Full Moon ritual and petitions. May you have a beautiful and blessed Barley Moon.

NEXT - Simple Magick: The Wisdom of Land Wights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!