Monday 31 July 2023

Lughnasadh Blessings: Welcoming the Harvest

Wheat-sheaf shaped loaf lying next to a bunch of wheat with a red ribbon

Wishing you all a beautiful Lughnasadh tomorrow, however you may celebrate it.

I find this Sabbat incredibly bittersweet. We are well beyond the Summer Solstice now and we are heading towards the darker part of the year. I’m not looking forward to the damp and cold, which start in September in our old stone house. It means there are only two seasons here; winter and summer, and summer has (nearly) gone all too quickly. I’m actually quite nervous of what’s to come as last winter was so difficult.

What are you doing to celebrate this turn of the Wheel?

What is the harvest you gather this year?

I am proud of my ability to keep going, even though this year has been very challenging and the challenges are not over yet. 

However you celebrate I hope it’s a good one. Love and blessings,
Wren. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!