Wednesday 15 February 2023

YouTube Viewing: My Witchcraft Journey

How did you find the path of Witchcraft? In this very personal video I tell you how I discovered Witchcraft and the journey that led me there, and pivotal moments along the way. 

Towards the end of the video I talk about YOUR voyage of discovery and my advice for building the perfect Witchcraft practice. 



I'd love it if you Subscribed and hit the Bell notification icon. It means you'll never miss another video, and it tells YouTube that my channel is worth watching and recommending to other witches and Pagans. 

My next Witchcraft video is "Advice for New Witches" coming on Tuesday the 21st February but before then we have The Witching Week, our weekly cuppa and catch up, this Friday 17th February. 

Have a lovely week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!