Monday 13 February 2023

YouTube Viewing: Explore The Cemetery Witch

Some time ago I started a YouTube channel but it was left dormant for a while. I have started uploading regularly to it. 

Every Friday we have The Witching Week; a laid back discussion on the Wheel of the Year, seasonal goings on and anything witchy. 

On Tuesday I sometimes post general Witchcraft videos, for example this one - Connecting with the Land.

It would be lovely if you could join me! Please subscribe so that you don't miss another video. Sending love and blessings to you, Wren. X


... and every Friday you are invited to join me for a cup of tea and a natter while I host The Witching Week - a round up of the latest news and events. 

At the end of The Witching Week I do a quick energy outlook for the week ahead using my faithful Rider Waite tarot deck, which I've had since I was fifteen.


The Witchcraft videos I publish on a Tuesday are on a host of topics including spells and rituals, advice for new witches, herbs and plants, history, folklore and anything else connected to Witchcraft and Pagan practice.

I'd love it if you would join me on this journey! Our community is growing and it is a real honour to spend this time with you all. By subscribing and watching the channel you help me to reach those that are seeking information on Witchcraft; helping us to keep our traditions and beliefs alive. 

I' m aware that I need to update this site with all the posts from January and February - unfortunately winter germs have put me back a little bit and I am still catching up!

Wishing you a beautiful week - and I look forward to seeing you over on YouTube. 

Love and blessings, Wren. 

NEXT - YouTube Viewing: The Witching Week (24th February)
NEXT - Introductions: Hail & Welcome!
NEXT - Word Magick: Defining The Words Witch & Witchcraft



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!