Friday 8 July 2022

Review: Goddess Provisions Box (June 2022)

Solar Energy Goddess Provisions Box displayed on a witch's altar surrounded by candles and brass ornaments

Take a look at last month’s incredible Goddess Provisions Box “Solar Energy” - fit for a Summer Solstice Queen.

This box turned up after the cut-off point for ordering BUT @goddessprovisions are now taking orders for their July “Luminous Light” box, which looks beautiful!

In this box I received:

  • Atma Botânica Sun Shower Steamer - Let me tell you; this stuff smells AMAZING @atmabotanica
  • Tarot Sun Pendant Necklace - I’m definitely wearing this later and tomorrow!
  • Apothékary Co. Blue Me Away Superfood Blend Packets

  • These blue matcha and Siberian Ginseng are supposed to be good for cognitive boosting and mental clarity, EXACTLY what I need right now. @apothekaryco
  • Solar Radiance Bookmark - Perfect for all the witchy books I have coming up to show you.
  • Golden Ray Spoon - Perfect for measuring herbs for tea or spells.
  • Earth Harbor Sunstone Hair Elixir - Contains seaweed, coconut, jasmine, calendula, carrot and jojoba oils. I can’t wait to get this on my hair! @earthharbor 
  • Prehnite Crystal - This water-safe stone is perfect for aligning those heart and solar plexus chakras.
  • Radiate Your Light Postcard - This is a run-down of everything in the box plus discount codes, Moon Wisdom Club etc. I actually look forward to this part of the box as much as anything else. These postcard-sized works of art can be framed and displayed. Art by @creativewannabe_ Jay Kay.

I feel like these already-generous boxes are that little bit more special around the sabbats. Thank you @goddessprovisions for your incredible work and for sending me this beautiful box.

NEXT - Review: Wild Once by Vivianne Crowley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!