Tuesday 8 March 2022

International Women’s Day (8th March 2022)

An old woman wearing a black hat and holding a crystal ball in a cottage setting

Family commitments meant that International Women’s Day all but passed me by yesterday; but I want to continue spreading the love that I saw so many of you and @thenordicwolfie (who I love so much) doing.

@gretathunberg reminded us yesterday that this day is less of a celebration, and more an opportunity to raise awareness for women’s issues and protest against the oppression that STILL happens on the basis of gender ~ BUT ~ there are many of you I’d like to celebrate!

There are SO many women who inspire me, and make this world a much better place. (Thank you.)

I started to tag you all but EVERY woman I know deserves a mention. I’m also not sure if Instagram allows such huge tagging ~ and I would surely run out of page.

Sending so much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!