Tuesday 10 November 2020

Spell: Orange Charm for Courage

Selection of spell ingredients including orange fabric, herbs and ribbon

One of the easiest ways to work with the energies of the Earth is by using herbs. I love this spell from Lammas: Celebrating the Fruits of the First Harvest by Anna Franklin and Paul Mason.

Orange Charm for Courage Spell

Ingredients:
6 inch square of orange cloth
Red thread or ribbon
Dried thyme, basil, and a few black peppercorns
Sweet orange essential oil

Method: 
Lay out the cloth, sprinkle the herbs on it and say;
“The strength of the bull, the daring of the boar,
Grant me courage, now and more,
Grant me bravery in my life each day,
To follow my path and have my say.”

Tie the sachet up, and keep it near you. Place beneath your pillow when you sleep.

Every full moon replace the herbs and oil. When the sachet has served its purpose untie the knot and dispose of responsibly.

NEXT - Spell: Graveminding Ritual
NEXT - Word Magick: Courage - What Does It Mean?
NEXT - Simple Magick: Protecting the Integrity of Your Spells on Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!