Wednesday 8 January 2020

Moon Magick: Full Moon Intentions


The full moon and the days surrounding it herald powerful energy. The full January Wolf Moon (a Supermoon) occurs on the 10th January 2020 at 19:21hrs.

I always write my intentions two or three days ahead of the full moon, so that I have plenty of time to ruminate and ponder them. I have some deeper intentions that I want to manifest written on a second page, but as these are deeply private I have chosen not to show these.

The full moon is always a good time for embracing and dealing with the emotions that are brought to the surface at this time. It is also a time to practice forgiveness - of yourself and others - and for releasing negativity.

This Wolf Moon is in Cancer, which is the most emotional of all the signs, and also my Sun Sign, so this is a particularly emotional and deeply personal time for me. 

There will be a full lunar eclipse, giving the Supermoon a red glow; a phenomenon known as a Blood Moon. Clearly there are lots of very strong energies at this time, so this is a perfect moment for intention setting.

I hope you all have a very blessed and productive Wolf Moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!