Tuesday 3 October 2023

Higher Transmissions - Tarot Reading Review

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Hepwm0gHYYGB-nLeWtofziu7bPpcLdgZ

A few weeks ago I had a reading from Alastair from Higher Transmissions. @highertransmissions

As an intuitive person and witch, I don’t invest in tarot readings from others very often; but sometimes you need to seek the objective guidance and insight of someone who is not you!

I knew straight away that Alastair should be that person, and I feel really honoured that he read for me. As in all things, I went into the reading open minded; but as I expected (and from what I knew of his work) I wasn’t disappointed. Blown away, more like.

Alastair will help you get straight to the heart of the matter; providing gentle, truthful and supportive advice that will help you move forwards. He will help you recognise and ask the pertinent questions, and help you reflect on (and extract) the answers to these questions, which are so often found deep within ourselves; astounding you with his deeply spiritual connection to the universe, which aids him in his work.

If you are looking for an experienced, insightful, intuitive, attentive, inspirational, kind ~ and most importantly, patient ~ tarot reader who has an incredible outlook on life, look no further.

I recommend Alastair to everyone, but most specifically to those who work or play in the Witchcraft or spiritual world. He is the mystic, witch, and tarot reader’s tarot reader.

Alastair offers all sorts of services as a spiritual advisor: courses, workshops, EFT tapping, intuitive card readings and more. Please check out his page! @highertransmissions 

Thank you, Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!