Monday 23 January 2023

Hello, Morris Dog!

Small dog wearing its own Morris Dancing outfit

Look at this little chap in his Morris coat! We met him on Saturday at the Ketton Wassail, though he hardly stayed still long enough for me to get a photo of him. I did get a lovely cuddle, though!

We had such a lovely time - I recorded most of it, so I have the following Instagram Reels coming:

  • Morris Dancing
  • The History of Morris in Rutland & Leicestershire
  • Wassailing
  • The Ketton Wassail

If you don’t know already I have a YouTube account and will cover these topics in greater depth there. Tomorrow I have a video called The Stoke Dry Witch coming out at 1000hrs.

I hope you’re all keeping warm, it is currently very cold where I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!