Thursday 29 December 2022

Review: Spirit Nest Oven Mitts

Black and white oven gloves featuring witchy images displayed on a wooden countertop surrounded by candles

I wanted to show you my wonderful oven mitts from Spiritnest.com (@spiritnest)

They’re premium oven baking mitts made from 100% polyester and have a wonderful double-sided Kitchen Witch print featuring cauldrons, chopping boards, herbs, toadstools pentacles, cats and all sorts of witchy images.

If you visit @spiritnest you’ll see that there is a choice of black and purple mitts or these gorgeous monochrome mitts. They have a hook on each glove so that you can hang them somewhere useful, and they have a soft inner lining making them super comfortable to wear.

They’d make a perfect gift for a witchy loved one, they certainly look fabulous in my kitchen!

I wanted to get a shot of my lovely husband using them but had a bit of an interesting week around the time I received them. Our heating and hot water failed (broken boiler) so there was no baking for usy whilst we got the house back in order. Thankfully we’re all sorted now and they were used well over the Yule period! 

Thank you so much for sending me these, Spirit Nest, they're absolutely wonderful and will be well used.

NEXT - Review: Sunflower Journal (Autumn 2022) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!