Monday 2 August 2021

Introductions: Hail & Welcome!

Woman in a purple dress smiling at the camera as she stands in her kitchen

With so many of you following the Instagram page recently (thank you and welcome!), and me not doing a proper introduction since October, I thought it was time for me to introduce (and reintroduce) myself properly.

My name is Wren, and I’m a witch, holistic therapist, pagan model, writer, fire spinner, wife and mum from the South of England, living on a cemetery.

These introductions always feel a bit forced, so I’ll just tell you some of the things I like!

I’m a hugely sensory person. I love aromas (it’s no wonder I trained as an aromatherapist), music, and colour. I adore cats, although we’re currently waiting for the right time (will there ever be one?) and the right cat to come into our life. I love the outdoors, herbal lore, visiting sacred sites, and history.

As a terribly shy person I’m frustrated that Instagram is moving its focus away from still images (which I LOVE) to the “entertainment” value of videos, Reels and Stories. Gahhh. Get ready for some daft (but hopefully still educational) Reels.

(BTW. You can see more of the content you love by saving, commenting and sharing the things you enjoy; and it will really help small businesses and educational pages be seen.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!