Monday 12 July 2021

Review: Witchy Birthday Cake by Shannon Holdsworth

Purple witchy birthday cake with green ivy, candles and pentagram made from icing

Yesterday we went for a surprise birthday trip out and there were surprises galore!

My husband had planned an amazing trip to Stanton Moor to see the Nine Ladies Stone Circle, but he had also arranged for us to meet my best friend and her partner there - and they gave me this incredible cake.

Isn’t it amazing? It has sugar amethysts and is decorated with runes, ivy, candles and a pentagram - I was absolutely blown away; it’s a total masterpiece. The cake was light and fluffy with a beautiful buttercream filling. So delicious.

We had a fantastic trip to this incredible place, and I’ll be sharing photos throughout the week.

Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend!


1 comment:

  1. This is stunning!!! I love it! Happy Birthday to a very magickal being!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments!