Monday 4 January 2021

Tarot Method: Wren's Year Ahead Spread

Tarot cards from The Embroidered Forest Tarot displayed around a green candle

Usually at the start of the year I take a bit of a break, read the slips of paper from my Gratitude Jar, and do a simple tarot spread for the year ahead. Thanks to a reminder from @thewitchesstone this week, I’ve done it. Even if I am a little late.

I lit a green candle for good luck, success and prosperity, and let it burn while I shuffled and picked the cards; blowing it out before doing the big reveal.

I used @the_embroidered_forest tarot, which I absolutely love and was so over the moon to win just before Christmas - thanks Alicia! If you’re wondering about this deck it’s absolutely incredible. The images are enchantingly beautiful, and one of the best things about it is the fabulous quality cardstock and snazzy silver edges.

I had a pendulum by @wiccawolfie on standby just in case I needed further clarification.

While I was shuffling the cards a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln sprang to mind: “The best way to predict your future is to create it”, and so I made the intention in that  moment to keep pushing myself this year.

As many of you know, I have been floating ideas for a shop and creating a Patreon, but I have been doing this very slowly due to chronic illness. As part of my manifestation process, and the long term spell work I have been doing to aid these plans, the moment must be absolutely right.

Do you carry out some sort of New Year’s divination? If so what type? What are your plans for this year? What would you like to manifest? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!