Wednesday 21 October 2020

Media Appearance: Join Me at Gather The Witches

Woman smiling at the camera in her kitchen with a shelf behind her holding a large orange pumpkin

The last time I introduced myself was back in March for @witch.with.me’s “That Witch” week, so as there are lots of new followers (welcome!) I thought it was time I said hello.

I’m a holistic therapist, pagan model, writer, and fire spinner from the South of England, living on a cemetery. I’m a traditional witch, but I’m interested in all aspects of witchcraft. But forget labels, I’m really just Wren.

Next weekend I’ll be appearing at Gather the Witches, where we’ll be celebrating Samhain. There’s free Main Stage entertainment, and an All Access Pass will give you further access to witchy performers and presenters. It’s going to be awesome and I’d love you to join us! Go to www.witchwithme.com for more information and tickets.

Now you know all about me, I’d love to know where you’re from, and a random fact about yourself! Then go to the comments to find witchy friends around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!