Sunday 3 May 2020

Personal Magick: My Kitchen Apothecary

Wooden wall-mounted apothecary jar holder containing multiple jars with herbs in

The word ‘apothecary’ is derived from the word ‘apotheca’ meaning a place where wine, spices, and herbs were stored.

My apothecary is mounted on our kitchen wall, and we have another unit coming soon for our (separate) cooking spices. Witching overtakes cooking in this household! 
Anyone that knows me will also know how much love and intent went into making the labels (I love organising!), a kind of ritual in itself.

I use my herbs for a variety of uses and now they’re c
lose at hand it makes life a lot easier. I’m looking forward to sharing some herbal recipes and information with you this week.

I was going to ask what your favourite herb, but instead I ask: what herb do you use the most?

NEXT - Personal Magick: My Beltane Handfasting
NEXT - Rosemary Magick: 17 Uses & Correspondences
NEXT - Review: Aromafume Incense Brick Burner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!