Saturday 4 April 2020

Tarot Method: Storing Tarot Decks in Drawstring Bags

Two drawstring bags made in bright pink fabric with mexican sugar skulls displayed on a wooden surface with pink flowers surrounding

“The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul” ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Though Craft Week at @witch.with.me is coming to a close, I wanted to share these bags I made for my Tarot cards.

A lot of Tarot decks come in really big boxes and I was running out of space. Now my cards take up less space and they’re portable - they’re handbag ready.

I’ve tried many crafts over the years and they all have one thing in common: their therapeutic effect. I love the meditative process of crafting.

NEXT - Tarot Books: Sunday Witchstack
NEXT - Simple Magick: Offerings - What Are They? 
NEXT - Simple Magick: Disposing Spell Remains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!