Sunday 29 March 2020

Review: The House Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock

Copy of The House Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock surrounded by crystals and flowers

I’m currently reading The House Witch. Like many Cancerians, my home is super sacred to me, so exploring the energies of hearth and home is an important part of my magical practice.

Hearthcraft is a spiritual path rooted in the belief that the home is not only a sanctuary, but also a place of power.

I love this book because it is such a simple and beautiful read, and provides the reader with lots of ideas on how to embrace the power of the kitchen and home and translating th
at into effective magic. There are recipes, and spells and rituals, and lots of helpful information.

As with all books I tend to dip in and out, and this book is perfect for that. I haven’t read it all, but what I have read I’ve really enjoyed.

What are you reading at the moment?

NEXT - Review: Need To Know Zodiac Types by Collins 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments!